***A percentage of all portrait session fees will be donated to local non-profit organizations. Always. Right now, a portion of your session fee will be given to New Beginnings, an organization that provides shelter, support, and advocacy for victims of domestic violence. Click here for more information on my Give Back Program.
Family Portrait Session $395
- Pre-session consultation to discuss your vision for the session.
- Up to 2-hour photo session held in your home or outside on location in Seattle or the immediate surrounding areas on the Eastside, all in natural light. Includes up to 4 people. $35 for each additional person.
- Up to 8 hours of custom editing and retouching of all images.
- Up to 50 images presented in an online proofing gallery, available within two weeks from the session date. From the gallery, you have the ability to purchase professional grade prints, fine art canvas wraps and custom albums (no minimum purchase).
- 10 high resolution images of your choosing. **Additional high resolution files may be purchased separately (see pricing below).
- Flash drive with watermarked images optimized for social media and email.
"A Day in the Life" Package $1,995
- A photojournalistic snapshot of your everyday life as a family in all of its fun, messy awesomeness! Typically these sessions begin in the morning with pjs and breakfast at home, and I'll follow you around as you do your thing for the rest of the day. Don't we all wish we could freeze this time with our little ones? This is a beautiful way of capturing those precious little nuggets that happen behind the scenes...the "good stuff."
- Includes a pre-session consultation to talk about the session and your vision for the day.
- Up to 8 hours of fly-on-the-wall coverage of your family.
- Up to 100 custom edited/retouched images presented in an online proofing gallery, available within three weeks from the session date. From the gallery, you have the ability to purchase professional grade prints, fine art canvas wraps, and other products (no minimum purchase).
- A beautiful fine art 12x12 coffee table book, designed by Jlundin Photography.
- Your favorite image as a 16x24 wall print.
- Option to purchase high resolution files a la carte (see pricing below).
- Add a thumb drive with all of the images from your session for $950.
Natural Light Business Portraits $195
- 20-30 minute session on location, in natural light.
- Up to 4 hours of custom editing and retouching of all images.
- 10 images presented in an online proofing gallery, available within two weeks from the session date.
- (1) High resolution image included in the session fee with option to purchase more (see pricing below).
- Printing and usage rights for internal communication, web use and promotional materials.
- Discounted rate for groups of 4 or more for individual business portraits: $150 per person
If you would like to use your own photo lab or have one or more high resolution images for personal use, you may purchase them separately:
- 1 high resolution image: $19
- 10 high resolution images: $179
- 20 high resolution images: $339
- Flash drive with high resolution digital images from your entire session (up to 50 images): $799
* 50% of the session fee is due to secure your date and session time, with balance due on the day of the session.
* All digital images include a print release assigned to the client. JLundin Photography retains the rights to all images and does not sell unedited images. Images purchased may not be altered or edited in any shape or form.
* Travel fee will be assessed for sessions more than 20 miles from Seattle, WA 98109.
* All prices subject to change at any time without notice. Prices are honored once your session is booked and will remain locked in for 3 months after your session date.
* All prices are subject to 9.5% Washington State Sales Tax.